domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Rebecca Blue (25 Aug 2010) SocietySM extreme bdsm sites

female pain bdsm
Release Date: 25 August 2010

I plant Rebecca a few years ago bdsm piercing videos and I couldn't wait to gain her into my ropes, and once she was there... I wanted her to stay. Her material part is tight, tan, and natural and she will put up with a lot of torment just to get to the orgasm at the cessation. She says it makes the orgasm better, so I plan without interrupti~ giving her the best she's ever had...if not the orgasm, at minutest the journey towards it… I put her through humiliating circumstances, confined ties, and grueling torment to see if she female spanking bdsm vintage bdsm wants an orgasm viewed like bad as she says she does... I push her little dead ~ as hard as I can and then deny her the human being thing she craves. I penetrate every female torture bdsm hole she has and squeeze every drop out of her sopping wet pussy. What's left is a impaired out, overstimulated little submissive that is ready to do just similar to I say, when and how I say it.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
Studio: SocietySM
Duration: 00:50:58
Starring: Rebecca Blue


female pain bdsm

Quality: SiteRip
Format: AVI
Video: 1280*720, 25.976 fps
Audio: MP3, 63 kbps
Size of archive: 400 Mb

File volume: 400.9 MB

female pain bdsm