miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Double vibrations extreme bdsm tube

extreme bdsm video
Double vibrations
File individual: med084.wmv
File size: 257 MiB
Duration: 00:11:58.960
Video: WMV3, 2 913 Kbps, 1440 x 1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA2, 64.0 Kbps, 2 channels, 44.1 KHz
Double merriment doubel horny with two toys. You probably know that I kindness this vibrating toy with the power cord on it. Batteries are not sufficiency for it. As a asshorny bitch it took not a slack time, that I want to check it out in my asspussy and you it may be imagine that I loved it there as much as on my clit, in the same state one for the clit and the second one for the asspussy, double gayety with two of them. After I checked it out I privation to show it to fat women bdsm another horny slut and so with my the ~ time video favorite bdsm scenes session with Yvi I showed her the double trouble frolic. Smile. And I was right she enjoyed the two toys like I did, unit on her pussy and the other one in her bdsm tgp asscunt. I showed this toy to some girlfriends and noone of them disliked it. Ok, in c~tinuance the pussy is one thing and at or specially in the asscunt it is a contrary one, cause the vibrattions will make you crazy. If you take a mind at Yvi and myself with the toys, there is no fancy with them. Just fantastic vibro masturbation toys for kinky girls. You are invited to rebuff it out here. Enjoy and have fun with them and by us. Yours double bdsm slave trouble vibro toy loving slut Ina.

File glutinous substance: 256.6 MB

extreme bdsm video