sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Bound Luna is a Fetish Goddess bdsm floggers

bdsm dutch
First we observe Luna standing, bound. Legs spread with ankles tied apart and exterior. Elbows and wrists brought together behind her back. She's not gagged, further. But she does have a 16 lb. bowling ball hanging from her cunt. A 12 lb. round hangs from her neck. Her double D tits are tightly tied. She's in a silent scream bdsm compromising thesis but we know she likes it. She's by herself. In a cheerless metal room. After several minutes of watching her hang onto her predication I step in and clamp her nipples. Just ever so lightly we examine judicially her say, "Oh fuck". When I lock that clamp down tight we learn her suck in a breath so quick and desperate she loses her thinking. And then I do the next one. Again, a quick draw milk from of breath before she regains composure. Her tits are tight, wrapped firmly with 4mm hemp. I tie a leather cord between her two dug clamps and the swinging bowling ball. I ask her if she likes what's happening and she tells me she both likes and hates it at the same time. I hear her mumble, "Oh my god". When I call for her if she thinks she can get off through that fork rope she says, "I hope so". I pop in a 1 3/4" metal spider retch and press the Hitachi against her clit. I hear fluid gargling in the back of her swallow. Suddenly I recall that she sprays and ask her, "Do you froth?" She looks over at me with the ring gag requiring her stand over against hole open and shakes her head with a grunt. Suddenly she asks beneficial to permission to cum. Through her ring gag. She is warned not to translate it. She's made to tell you, The Viewer, that she smells shrimp. She has ~y explosive orgasm, without permission. Then tells us the crotch rope is certainly hurting her. That it's painful. I ask her if she thinks she can have an orgasm and she pleads to me that she cannot. I lay clothespins around her big tits. When I put the Hitachi attached her cunt and ask if it helps she tells me, "Not at aggregate". But within seconds she's asking to cum anyway. So I require her look at you, The Viewer, for permission to cum. When she bdsm torture videos's rendered. with her orgasm she tells me it hurt. So I state in language the Hitachi right back on her clit, through the crotch restrain. She yells, "It HURTS!". But then, she's ready to cum another time, if I just lift the bowling ball up a little bit.....and so it goes...in bdsm videos vintage free the end, after she endured a dexterous caning on her tits, I removed the bowling ball and vibbed her over. Vibbed her until she warned me that she "needed to cum". Until she sprayed altogether over the floor without permission because she couldn't stave it opposite.

bdsm dutch

Duration: 00:56:17
Filesize: 682.77 MB
VIDEO: [avc1] 600x400 24bpp 24.000 fps 0.0 kbps ( 0.0 kbyte/s)
AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 bdsm resources ch, s16le, 128.0 kbit/9.07% (proportion: 16000->176400)
File size: 682.7 MB

bdsm dutch