miércoles, 7 de septiembre de 2011

Breast Torture - Tormenting the Tits DVD frei bdsm geschichten

freie bdsm geschichten
When my slaves gain been extra naughty I wrap their faces in saran wrap in the sight of ravaging their tits. And I really love pouring red hot light wax all over my slaves tormented tits. A whip french bdsm demonia right attached the nipples is wonderful for inflicting severe punishment. And bdsm art so are feeble-minded electric shocks. I also like to take a common nail (not a fingernail -- a claw like you'd use a hammer with) and scratch it lightly athwart the bdsm movies surface of a slave's breast AND her areolae. Not enough to draw blood -- just enough to hurt female bdsm. And then let's not forget biting. HARD!..


freie bdsm geschichten

File size: 155.8 MB

freie bdsm geschichten